Well since January is almost over I should proably write my year in review! This past year had some extreme highs for us and some extreme lows. We started the year off in Louisiana with our family. Came home and jumped on the interview trail for Fellowships. Mid January my Grandma was in the hospital for fluid in her heart but bounced back not long after . Tim was working crazy hours and flying out to interview. I was trainning for my first 5k. In mid February my Grandma passed away during the night in her sleep. It still hurts even writing that and it's almost a year. I was truely devestaed. I was telling Tim yesterday I would give anything to just hear her voice one more time hear her tell me everything is going to be okay. That I am beautiful and how much she loves me. Well exactly a week later Tim was offered an early match in Jackson, MS. I like to think my Grandma had her hand in that of course if you know we jumped on board. I don't think I have ever been there so I am a little nervous about moving there more than I was about Winston-Salem. Tim said it's because we found out March 16th and left May 22nd soo there was not time to even to begin to think about it. My mom and sister came for a long weekend "MARDI GRAS IN WINSTON" and that was lots of fun!! Lots of crying, talking, and wine drinking!! Tim was in the heart of 2nd year and did take a week off in May in which we stayed in Winston and did a staycation and did things around town. Lots of fun!! Tim had a lot of stress toward the end of 2nd year and the beginning of 3rd year.....they pretty much put everything that was left together!!! (Soooo now we are really enjoying it but man that sucked big time) Well we really got into the heart of the winerys this past year and made the goal of going to all of the ones in the Yadkin Valley region. Lots of interesting things have been seen by us. Lisa and her two guy friends Luke & Kevin came for Spring Break!!! I was working so didn't get to see much of them!! Summer came and went........I worked for the YMCA ......moved classrooms (yes for the 7th year straight).......School started and Tim stayed very busy but in November it was done!!! In October we went to Boone for the changes of the leaves!! WOW BREATHE TAKING!!! After this trip Tim took STEP 3 and we left for a week in Disney World!!! Never taken a random week off of school and I must admit I Loved EVERY SECOND OF IT!!! It was the best week that we had in a long time. I can not even imagine the day to day stress that my wonderful hubby goes through sooo it was time to celebrate him!!! His parents were able to come and was very relaxing (okay maybe not 100% because lets admit it is Disney)!! !Thanksgiving the YAYAS came up here and we had a wonderful visit with KK and Lis LOU!!! Lots of sleeping, talking, and drinking was done. (SEEMS TO BE A TREND!!) For Christmas we stayed in Winston Tim was on jeopardy (BLAH!!) but he did not get called in YAHOO!!! soo we ate Chinese food for lunch and went bowling lots of fun!! Skype back home with family!! Very stressful day! Then we started our journey home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment