Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year

Well since it's January 19th and I haven't blog since the day after Christmas I figured I better catch you!! We went home for New Years (more on that and pictures later)!! IT was our first trip home together in a year. We arrived on the 12.28 and planned to come home on the 1.2.12 but things changed. My sister-in-law mom died unexpectedly on her way to work on the 30th.... so we were able to stay and help with our nieces and be there to support Ashley and Michael!! I have only met Mrs. Cheryl a few times at some mighty big events and she was always full of cheer and smiles and laughter. She was one of the nicest people you could meet and she definitely has touched many of lives. I know that she was proud of Ashley and her little family! Please keep Ashley and her family in your prayers!! We drove home to sleep in our own beds for one night before flying back out for my best friends wedding. Since finally being at home we have started packing and getting the house in order to sale!!! I am always doing something is crazy!! KK is coming in from Columbia this weekend to help get the house ready to go!!! Well I promise to write about trip home and April's Wedding and our life later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment