Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Busy
I haven't been blogging because I have been busy getting my room ready for school. Last we had a two day workshop on writing. We had to write a small moment. I wrote about our last day of residence. I cried writing it I cry every time that I read it. I have it up at school we had to hand write it as part of the assignment. So much different than writing on your blog. There are so many small moments that I could have picked but that was the one that kept coming to mind crazy how that happens. I haven't taken any pics of my room yet. Of course I get arranged and than change it like always. Lot of changes occurring this year from writing program to center time. Should make for a fun interesting year!! I did go with a mini owl theme this year from my border to my name tags to everything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment