Happy New Year!! I can hardly believe that it's already 2015 and January 5th at that!! Seems like that since I had T.J. the year has been going by so fast!! This year I am going to write out my resolutions to hold my self more accountable.
1. Stick to my cleaning schedule
I am terrible about sticking to a cleaning schedule. I will do good for a week or two but than bam!!! My house is a wreck and it takes me days upon days to get it clean and it drives me crazy. I have found CleanMama on IG and I have been following her for about a month so that's progress in the right direction. Right now she is doing a 30 day clean your house out so I am trying to stay up with that.
2. Be more present with people
I have found myself many of times on my phone instead of being present with friends and family and including T.J. throughout the day!!! So I am only getting on my phone when he's not around (or going to try that)
3. Become more financial savy
We have now reached a point in our lives that we need a budget and to know where our money and what it is going to. I know this will take me a while but it's something I think is important.
4. Learn a new hobby
Yep!!! I am taking DSLR photography!! I am planning to take a class and learn to use my new camera properly!!
5. Read at least 5 books this year!!!
Last year I read about 3-4 books for fun and then a ton of baby books!! Now with T.J. I rarely have time to sit and read! However I think it's important to read for fun and enjoyment!
Hoping I can stick to all of them!! When I write something down I find I do a better job of sticking to it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment