Monday, January 5, 2015

Tin Roof

One of our deals after having T.J. Was he would still try and have date night once a month a minimum! We have done great keeping up with this!! We even had a date when TJ was 2 weeks old!! I think it's important for our marriage!! Plus I know but don't like to admit that one day TJ will leave home and it will just be us again! For our anniversary I gave Tim a trip to the Tin Roof Brewery! We cashed in on January 2nd and were able to sweet talk my parents into keeping TJ over night again! He's such an easy going baby, that they don't mind!! We took uber again, and hit up the brewery!! Then we headed to the Chimes before coming home and crashing!! We slept in till about 7! Hahaha!! Grabbed bagels again (seeing a trend) and picked up our sweet little man!! I don't think he even missed us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment