Tuesday, February 23, 2016

2nd birthday

We had the best time on Sunday with friends and family celebrating T.J.'s 2nd birthday!! T.J. is one of the sweetest kids you'll. (I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom).   He has a heart of gold and I am one luckily mama for sure!! Sunday  I mean this whole month was all about T.J., but Sunday was his party at Lil Bambino's Gonzales.  T.J. had a big turn out with all of his friends and cousins.  When planning the party we let him decide the theme. We laid out Elmo, Mickey, and Jake and every time we asked he chose Jake. The theme was Jake and Neverland Pirates!! Best part of having it at Lil Bambino's is you show up with your food and cake and they do the rest.
We showed up at 11:15 for the 11:30 party and handed over the pizza, cupcakes and cake and then just enjoyed the party.  Everything was perfect!!
This little boy was all about it this year! When everyone sang Happy Birthday he soaked it in and then clapped when we were done!! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day celebrating him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment