Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crazy Saturday

Saturday was Miss Becca's 6th birthday party. It was a tutu party. My sister made Becca & Chrissy's tutus for the party!! The party was lots of fun!! I was very tired afterwards. It was fun to watch all the tutus flying while they were jumping in the jumper. Becca seemed to have lots of fun!! After the party I came home and Tim wanted to go buy his new Bosu workout thing. It was on sale and he has been wanting it for awhile. So we purchased that and came home. We went over to Tiffany & Mike's for the LSU football game with Christian and Greg. We had way too much food! Yummy white beans and bread, meat pie, dips, green beans, etc...... Well Today is lazy sunday.........Tim is working and I am working on lesson plans oh the joy of lesson plans. They never end............






flying tutus
Ro-ro with his wand


the boys lined up in a row watching the game (Eli a future LSU player!!




1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better! Looks like it was a good time.

    ReplyDelete