Becca with her straight hair & Tutus
Chester checking out all the toys
Us being silly!!
Eli!!
Chester's new hang out is the window!!
Wow!! I hate to even blog but I said I would update often! This past week we had an awfu virus that I still have a little bit of! I missed 1 1/2 days of work. Luck for Tim he just had headaches and a sore throat. My poor babies at school were starting to get it and I just feel really bad for them! Well mostly everynight we were both in bed for 8pm so nothing fun!! Friday night was Tim's last night of call in CCU. Monday is his last day!! Then he switches to Block 4 out of 13 which is AMB elective......no weekend work!! Plus he took one of his weeks of vacation off!! I know how much he deserves this!! Friday-Sunday we are going to the Smoky mts for his birthday!! I can't wait to see the leaves!! They are starting to change color already here, however my friends keep telling me this is nothing so we shall see!! Saturday night was the game LSU vs Rajun Cajuns! We had the game at our house---the usual crowed showed up and we ordered pizza had cupcakes from Dewys (yummy!!) and Tiff even made some! We also had some strawberry Dairiquiris!! The game was good LSU needs to start playing some real football!! Today again nothing on the agaenda!! Kinda of boring and quiet around here!! Miss everyone back home!! Oh I forogot Chester lost one of his baby teeth yesterday which was kinda of weird because typically the swallow them and you don't notice but Tim and I were playing with him and it pop out!! I am including the video of Chester playing fetch with me for my mom!! However since he lost his tooth he can't get the ball in his mouth anymore!! Kinda of sad!! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment