Well I figured with Tim and I being so far away from our ENTIRE family we would start a blog to share our journey through part of our life. I am required to write a blog a night (Monday-Thursday) for school so I figured I would go ahead and start our own. Of course Tim is not very thrilled with the idea.
Life is wonderful around in Winston. The weather at night is low 60s and during the day 70s-80s with wind. I keep my classroom window most of the day it is soo beautiful. We have gone to Pilot Mountain twice now. Once with our families and once with some good friends. Tim, Greg, and Mike (all doctors) climbed the top Mountain that says don't' climb. They of course had no problem getting to the top but coming down was a very different story. Last weekend we went to the NC zoo in Asheboro with Alex and Heather. The weather was beautiful. The zoo was nothing like the Audubon zoo. The zoo's background (at the foot of the mountain) made the layout gorgeous. The trail is a total of 5 miles divided into two parts Africa and North America. The problem each exhibit had only one or two animals. Kinda of disappointing. We also bought mountain bikes and have been riding the neighborhood at night for practice. The neighborhood has some pretty rough hills to accomplish. It is amazing how you can forget how to ride a bike. Well school is back in full session now. I love my school! The kids rock my world!! They are the bomb----my class is wow wonderful!! Nothing to complain about expect the mile walk to school because of construction or not being able to get caught up on paperwork or the fact the first two weeks of kids my kids had the Swine Flu. LOL!! However I have no major behavior problems! I am picking up on my Spanish a lot faster!! See Mom and Dad it did come in more handy than taking French! Tim is really enjoying this month's rotation CCU (Critical Cardio Care Unit) --- he seems to be really getting used to things and settling into a routine. Next month he has outpatient clinic and a week off! We are planning a weekend trip to the mountains to see a true Fall!
Chester is doing great...........he has had his front claws removed and had a pretty dramatic experience with that because of the vet but we have a new vet and he was fixed the first day of school. He did really well with the surgery. He now plays fetch everyday with Tim. He brings you a bouncy ball you throw it he goes gets it and brings it back to you. He seems to like the windows in the house so he can see out.
Yea! You started a blog. I recently started one as well. I'll invite you to it. See you soon at the birthday party.
ReplyDelete