Friday, January 3, 2014

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks

Sleep? somewhat okay! It depends on the night! Some nights I sleep great and then other nights I have terrible dreams, have to go to the bathroom 1000x, hand falls asleep, or my mind races.\


Maternity Clothes? umm 100% yes!! I still fit into my PJs and sweats
 
Stretch Marks? Nothing new yet!!

Best Moment this week?  Ultra Sound -- he's weighing around 4lbs 6oz

Miss Anything? champagne at new years
 
Movement? we starting to get some pretty nice jabs these days

Size of the Babies? Size of a honeydew (4 lbs and 6 oz)

Food Cravings? nope

Morning Sickness? Nope.  Managed to be morning sickness free!!
 
Gender?It's a boy!!! Timothy Joseph Moran "TJ"

Bed Rest? nope and hopefully not

Limitations?  none!! My hips are bothering me but with swimming it seems to help! His head is already down so that's a good thing!

Labor Signs? nope!! THANK God!! Hopefully that stays that way for a long time!


Weight Gain? right on target!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms? moody

Belly Button In or Out? flat!)

Wedding Rings On or Off?off and I miss them terribly

Mood?  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment