Sunday, January 26, 2014

35 weeks


How far along? 35 weeks

Sleep? somewhat okay! It depends on the night!I got a brace for the carpel tunnel in my right hand which was waking me up for 2 hours a night!


Maternity Clothes? umm 100% yes!! I still fit into my PJs and sweats
Stretch Marks? Nothing new yet!!

Best Moment this week?  Sleeping late!! 

Miss Anything? being 100% independent

Movement? we starting to get some pretty nice jabs these days

Size of the Babies? Size of a watermelon

Food Cravings? nope

Morning Sickness? Nope.  Managed to be morning sickness free!!
Gender?It's a boy!!! Timothy Joseph Moran "TJ"

Bed Rest? nope and hopefully not

Limitations?  none!! My hips are bothering me but with swimming it seems to help! Can not longer bend down and pick things up! Going up and down stairs makes me catch my breath! 

Labor Signs?  a few strong contractions


Weight Gain? right on target!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms? moody

Belly Button In or Out? flat!)

Wedding Rings On or Off?off and I miss them terribly

Mood?  Excited and nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment