So way back into the summer I had plans to do a bunch of pinterest inspired project! I had actually purchased some of the supplies!! July was going to be my month to focus on getting some things done that I wanted to try!! Then this wave exhausation came over me like never before and I literally slept away my life of July on the couch! Many of days Tim came home from work and I had literally moved from our bed to the couch and probably 5 out 10 times I was dead asleep!! Now don't get me wrong I am not complaining! I miss those days already!! Well now that I am into cleaning every cabinet out and what not a.) because I am bored b.) because we move in 6 months (JEEZ!!) c.) I'm nesting!! I would go with a mix of the 3 I found one of my projects!! This was the link the to the project:
http://www.literallyinspired.com/2013/04/canvas-photos-reprised.html
This how they turned out! Now once TJ is born we will have to add his picture to the mix!!

The wall before
The wall now
No comments:
Post a Comment