Saturday, July 13, 2013

Change Change and Change again

Anybody in the medical know very well about change.  Change is one that is always happening. Change is hard for anyone especially me. I do not do well with change.  I should know this first hand since marrying my wonderful husband 5 and 1/2 year I have moved 3 times and will be moving one more time in the next year. Each move is different from the one before. From home/Baton Rouge to Shreveport. 4 hours away from where I grew up.  From Shreveport to Winston-Salem, NC. Now 14 hours away. This move probably was the hardest of all. This move made me really grow up and find myself.  Then the last move from Winston-Salem to Jackson, Mississippi.  2-3 hours from home depending on which home we are referring to.  " Most people like the stability of knowing our surroundings, and establishing relationships that stay constant. I am one of those people. I do not like starting over. I do not like change. But change comes. And with each of the changes I experienced, new experiences shaped me into who I am today. Without each of those steps along my journey, I would certainly not be writing this. In order to build a better anything, change must occur." (stolen from another blog but it definitely summons me up) Change is coming again within the next year or so. It's part of who we are now. Now this is the last move hopefully for a long time other than moving houses which will have to happen since we are planning to rent for the first year to three years back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment