Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for so much

1. My health-- this year has been a test for me (I guess I should say 7 months)!! However I seem to be healthy and moving in the right direction!!

2. My husband- yes this is a given but even being on call he's still so loving and supportive! I definitely hit the jackpot with him!!He even helped me set up my classroom! Hubby of the year right here!!

3.  My Kitty- He's been doing so much better!!

4. My Job- I love my kindergarten team!!1 I am so thankful for people who are so supportive of everything.  This is the first time I have every worked at school liked this and I feel like I have died and gone to heaven.

5. My wonderful Principal-- for creating this amazing school and given me the opportunity to actually get to teach. In nine year of teaching I truly felt last year was the first year I truly got to teach and not baby sit or play cop!!



No comments:

Post a Comment